An application has been made by:
Licensing Act 2003
LICENSING ACT 2003
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an application has been made to the licensing authority of East Hampshire District Council for a premises licence under section 17 of the Licensing Act 2003.
Name of Applicant: West End Flower Farm LTD
Postal address of premises: West End Flower Farm, Upper Froyle, Alton GU34 4JG
Brief details are as follows:
• Premises licence of West End Flower Farm restaurant and event field.
• Supply of alcohol on & off premises Thursday – Saturday 1200-2400
• Annual event in event field opening in 2022 (25th June)
• Live music Saturday 25th (outdoors event field) not in the restaurant for annual festival.
• Late night refreshment Saturday 2300-2400 for annual festival in June in event field.
• Opening hours Monday – Wednesday 0930- 2300; Thursday – Sunday 0930-2400
A copy of this application may be inspected during normal office hours at the address shown below or by viewing the licensing public register at www.easthants.gov.uk
Any responsible authority or any other person wishing to make representations on this matter must submit these representations in writing to Licensing, EHDC, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX.
Please note that is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application, and on summary conviction for the offence, a person is liable to a fine, the maximum is unlimited.
Have Your Say
You can post a comment onto this website below or contact East Hamsphire District Council direct.