An application has been made by:
Licensing Act 2003
LICENSING ACT 2003
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A NEW PREMISES LICENCE
Details of the application are as follows:
Name of Applicant:
Lornette Piette-Valentine & Benjamin Piette
Postal address of premises:
Maison Restaurant, Wrecclesham House, Wrecclesham Road, Wrecclesham, Farnham, GU10 4PS
Brief description of application of premises licence:
All forms of alcohol will be sold.
Hours: Mon-Sun: 11:00 - 00:30
• Fine dining restaurant seating between 18 - 20 covers.
• Sales of alcohol on and off the premises hours 11:00-00:30 Monday to Sunday
• Live music, Recorded music Mon - Sun 11:00 - 00:00.
• Late night refreshment mon - sunday 23:00 - 00:30
• Events per year limited to 12 (for the above licensing activies) - Until 01:00 hours for private parties special occassions and seasonal holidays including Christmas Eve 08:00-01:00; and New Year’s Eve 09:00-01:00.
A copy of the application may be inspected during normal office hours at the address show below or at www.waverley.gov.uk/publicregister.
A responsible authority or any other person wishing to make representations on this matter must submit those representations in writing to Licensing Section, Waverley Borough Council, Council Offices, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1HR by no later than 1st November 2021 stating on the grounds on which the representation is made. Written representations may also be made by e-mail to: [email protected]
Please note that is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application and, on summary conviction for the office, a person is liable to a fine.
Have Your Say
You can post a comment onto this website below or contact Waverley Borough Council direct.